Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quotes from the team

"The students who dance as part of the chapel programs truly seemed to be dancing "for Jesus" as the song I Can Only Imagine says. It was a real ah-ha moment for me!"   Susan Patterson

"In the afternoon, we visited Emmilynn's choir practice. The singing was awesome brought tears to my eyes. A banner in the room said that "music is the angels speaking." True!  Marsha Haas

"I enjoyed hearing about the emphasis on the confirmation program throughout the UMC in the Southern Philippines. Rev Ladia has created confirmation program materials in their own language (Tagalak) as most resources are only in English."  Melissa Maher

"Amazing how things turn out! The morning project seemed to be going slow but the roof was finished just as the rains came." Bob Lassalle

"My heart is so full from seeing my friends here at the SPMC!" Kathie Luther

"I have enjoyed talking with my friend Milson who I have come to know over the last four years. His commitment to the church, SPMC and missions teams is incredible. The plan the SPMC has put together seems to be coming to a realization as I have seen much progress in the SPMC since my first trip in 2008." Dave Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment